Monday, June 9, 2014


Officially be a truly Catholic. We made it !!  This picture was taken by my friend Eddbendy Philip. We are matriculation student. We studied at Labuan Matriculation College.  its my very first time to attend the Easter Vigil. In my opinion, its very awesome and very meaningful to me. that night was very awesome night that I ever experience. Okey now i want to introduce to you my friends. there are 22 of us who got a sacrament confirmation.  6 boys and 16 girls. That night, Fr. Charles Chiew was the priest that lead the Mass. I thought Bishop John Wong but I was wrong. but never mind, the result is same also. Sr. Julie and Miss Josephine is our mentor. Both of them teach us very well. And Thanks to God because bless our journey and bless me as a leader of our class because allow us to join the Easter Vigil Mass. There so much of trouble that wont allow us to join the Mass. But, God so powerful. He made us to join it. Finally, here we are children of God. Jesus Christ Is Our Center. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment